Saturday, February 13, 2010

13 days of Love: Day 13: I ♥ my life

We've come to Day 13, of Paxbaby's 13 day countdown to St. Valentines Day, were each day we post about something we love...


Today???
I love my life....




I LOVE being a cook, a maid, an accountant, a navy wife, a mom, a lover, a taxi, a secretary, and an OK mind reader amongst other things. I love being married to my best friend and the greatest husband/Dad ever, being the proudest mom to twin girls and being Latina..

It may not be the most glamorous life, but it's MINE...


Thanks Carrie @ Taking Care of Twins for the heads up... (You can head over to her blog to see what Carrie ♥s during the countdown..) If you want to participate??? you can just click on the Paxbaby link , and don't forget to leave a comment, so we can all share the love...




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping and following me! Here to repay the FF ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to hear that you love your life. You have a very sweet family.

    Thanks for linking up with Friday Follow! I am now your blog follower. Happy V-Day weekend!

    ~ Lynn
    http://www.middayescapades.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog..and beautiful pics!! I'm your newest follower from Friday Follow! I'd love for you to come visit me!

    Have a great weekend!
    ~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you from the Friday Follow!

    http://stacievaughansblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls are precious!

    I'm stopping by from Friday Follow. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...