Thursday, February 11, 2010

13 days of Love: Day 11: I ♥ Horror

We've come to Day 11, of Paxbaby's 13 day countdown to St. Valentines Day, were each day we post about something we love... Today???

I confess my love for horror.... Especially Scifi Horror... I am a Horror Junkie, and my Husband HATES it...


Thanks Carrie @ Taking Care of Twins for the heads up... (You can head over to her blog to see what Carrie ♥s during the countdown..) If you want to participate??? you can just click on the Paxbaby link below, and don't forget to leave a comment, so we can all share the love...




PAXbaby Love

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...