Monday, February 1, 2010

13 days of Love: Day 1: I ♥ my family

With Valentines day 2 weeks away, Paxbaby has started the countdown with 13 days of Peace and Love... and it's an excellent opportunity to really reflect on the big and little things... Although I was not a baby carrying mama, I did have my moments (and still do) of 4 hip huggin' legs, so I'm gonna play along none the less.


I'm gonna kick mine off with... my love for my family. I definetly would not be the woman, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, etc. I am today if it wasn't for my family. Through ups and downs, we have always been there for eachother. I am so happy that my gremlins will be able to grow up in a loving, nurturing, and understanding family. I LOVE you guys!!

Thanks Carrie @ Taking Care of Twins for the heads up... (You can head over to her blog to see what Carrie ♥s during the countdown..) If you want to participate??? you can just click on the Paxbaby link below, and don't forget to leave a comment, so we can all share the love...




PAXbaby Love




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...