Friday, July 3, 2009

IIIII'MMMM BBBAAAACCCCKKKKKK

WOW!!!

Nothing like hitting your Blogerversary and going offline.. But thank you all my wonderful followers that refused to give up on me and sent me all those sweet messages. We're all OK, and pushing forward.

It has been a long few weeks..

but to sum it up... My hubby came back from deployment, was home for 2 weeks and they deployed him again, he came home for 5 days and is now gone AGAIN... Did I mention it hasn't even been 5 months since he returned from an 8 month deployment???

The family is doing great... The girls are growing like weeds, and getting smarter and smarter everyday, though I must admit, sometime too smart for MY own good.

But the big news is..... I got a new laptop... yup.. our computer had a twin meltdown (my daughter learned how to open my hubby's water bottle and decided to dump it in the tower) .... but hubby surprised me with a new Mac right before he left..

soooooo strap yourselves in... I'm Back!!!







Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

5 comments:

  1. I'm first? Woo hoo!

    Welcome back! Glad to hear you got some time with your hubby while you were awol from the blogosphere. Lol!

    Hope you have a happy and safe 4th of July.

    Please stop by Lin's Duck and Wheel With String to vote for me in her First Official Dork-Off Contest. Vote for my photo, because my kindergarten photo is THE dorkiest.

    http://duckandwheelwithstring.blogspot.com/2009/07/first-official-dork-off.html

    Thanks!
    Lola

    http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com/2009/07/tgif-vgno-andgo-vote-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to have you back! Hope you love the Mac!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Sorry to hear you didnt have much time with your hubby...that is really a bummer. you are all in our prayers. But...yay on the new computer! You are gonna love having a laptop!!!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...