Saturday, July 25, 2009

Finding Strength

I may complain and whine at times, but in all reality.... It's crap... I am truly blessed... so what if I'm tired.. only slept a few hours... @ least those few hours were in a bed, with A/C... Now that I think of those that sleep in sand ditches, cardboard boxes, or benches... May complain about my girls, then I think of those that have lost their children, had them taken away, or just can't have any and wake up to empty arms everyday, while I get hugs and kisses... or complain about missing my husband, and think of those who's husbands beat them, humiliate them, or those whose husbands don't make it back, and I have to be grateful, that this is ALL I have to complain about, and that soon he will be here next to me... That we HAVE a country for him to defend, and a purpose for his absence... and grateful that I have a GOD to thank regardless of the imperfections and unanswered questions, for with all this I find strength... and realized, Life is GOOD, and I need to stop wasting it worried about the negative and start appreciating the gifts, so that I may begin to start LIVING...



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I know what you mean about being thankful for what we have....I had a wonderful bed to sleep in last night and a roof over my head. I feel blessed...thanks for the great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, great post. Thank you for being just what I needed today. :)

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, checking your MM entry.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...