Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4930vkTIFLs/SU9VEtGTp0I/AAAAAAAAATg/kYPaBCiXoeU/s320/Happy+Mothers+Day.EZ2319.jpg


Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful (and not so wonderful) moms, unmoms, wannabe moms, gonna be moms, and maunties (aunties that are JUST like mom).. Hope you all have a beautiful, joyous, blessed day. We are moms 365 days a year, there is no break from that, and although we wear many hats, this I must say I wear proudest of all...


Happy Mother's Day..


And thank you all for the mother's day wishes..



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Mother's Day! Please join me at my new site "Buried in Laundry" (http://buriedinlaundry.blogspot.com)It's a work in progress, but I'm getting there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, sweetie.
    Heehee, in my case I wear many scarves, but being a Mama is the most wonderful gift ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful M-Day! :)

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...