Monday, May 4, 2009

mm14

Music Monday #14
Cyndi Lauper
Iko Iko



Lyrics | Cyndi Lauper lyrics - Iko Iko lyrics



Had this song stuck in my head allllllll day yesterday, and being the great bloggy hostess that I am... I'm gonna share it with you.. :)
And if you find yourself in the same predicament, where you just can;t stop whistling this tune.. Head on over to Lady Javas to see more Music Mondays.. (and the cool site)...



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

4 comments:

  1. Oh great. Now that song is going to be stuck in MY head all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, now it's stuck in mine!! I will be singing it all day, I just feel sorry for the people that ahve to listen!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...