Friday, May 1, 2009

♥ EC ♥


EC Top Droppers
April 2009




The Modern Mom
A Simple Life
Mommy's Little CornerMoms... Check NyoLife's sweets and spices









First and foremost... A huge thank you to my 10 top droppers and all those that take the time to come by whether you just sneak a peek or take the time to enjoy and comment..

As promised, for 2009 I will be featuring the top 10 on my site for the entire month. If you're looking for blogs with a little substance and loyal droppers, take the time to visit them... You won't be disappointed... (I haven't been)


And IF you wanna brag???? Grab the Tag...

I know I'm always proud when I hit the top 10..




MOTF




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's the first one of those I've ever won. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Lisa. Thanks for the link love.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...