Friday, May 1, 2009

Aloha Friday # 29



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kalani @ An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday. What's that you ask? I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!





Today’s question is:

If you could invite 3 people who have passed away to dinner... Who would you choose?

Me?
  1. Marilyn Monroe
  2. Jesus Christ
  3. Johhny Cash





<

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

20 comments:

  1. The Bewitched Actress
    Anna Nicole Smith
    Elvis Presley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heath Ledger
    Elvis
    Jonathan Brandis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Earl Woods (Tiger Woods father)
    Selina
    James Dean

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first two are easy. I would pick my Nana and Papa. Neither of them met my husband. I would love for them to see my DH and two sons. After that I am not too sure, perhaps Anne Frank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eleanor Roosevelt and my mother's parents

    ReplyDelete
  6. heath ledger

    johnny cash

    babe ruth

    ReplyDelete
  7. My grandmother
    My grandfather
    My grandfather

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would choose my two grandpas who I haven't met since they passed away before I was born. I would also love to see my aunt again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. My grandfather
    2. My grandmother
    3. Kate Hepburn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jerry Garcia
    John Lennon
    Chris Farley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of my grandmothers and Ronald Reagan. My Aloha Friday

    ReplyDelete
  12. My grandfather(Robert)
    Grandmother (Grace) and
    My Mom :-(

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Grandfather
    John Lennon
    Shauna Grant

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can it be four? I would like to have dinner with all of my grandparents. Two of them I didn't even know.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd probably choose my grandma, grandpa and my uncle B. I wasn't able to spend quality time with them before they passed away.

    Advance Happy Blogversary!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It would be my grandmother, my aunt and my best friend who passed away a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'll pick my mom whom I lost unexpectedly a few years ago, and my husband's parents whom I never met.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Socrates, John Lennon, and Nikola Tesla!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...