Monday, April 27, 2009

mm13

Music Monday #13
Eminem
Without Me


Lyrics | Eminem lyrics - Without Me lyrics



Controversial as always... But Hey although most of it is over the top... I've got to admit, it made me laugh...
Came across this @ Lady Javas Head over there to see more Music Mondays.. (and the cool site)

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. I'm not so familiar with this song, but when I listened to it, I liked it. Happy MM.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...