Friday, May 1, 2009

**Closed**Bloggyversary **** 2 $25.00 ITunes GC****


I have a Bloggyversary coming up in two weeks...
YEAH!! me... Doesn't even seem like I've been at this for a year, but apparently I have... and I want to thank all of you, who have really kept me going all this time with your wonderful comments and witty stories and entertaining posts..

So, to give something back, I'd like to giveaway a $25.00 Itunes Gift card..





Rules:


I will be hiding balloons in older posts.. All you have to do is list any of the five posts that are holding the balloons and send via e-mail (Luvmytwinz *at* gmail.com)...(please don't leave answers in comments...)
Feel free to leave a comment... You will get credit for EACH post you find... go ahead and sign Mr. Linky.. It'll help keep me honest.. lol

HINT #1... All 5 posts have a number in the title.
HINT #2... 4 of the 5 are on even numbered months in 2008
HINT #3... 1 was on January 2009


Earn extra credit!

You may do these for extra entries.#### Please let me know with a comment..####

  1. Blog about this giveaway including a link back to me . Include the link in a separate post.. (will count as 3 entries, and ask folks to mention YOU sent them... You'll get an extra entry for EACH of theirs)
  2. Subscribe to my feed and let me know about it in a separate post.
  3. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway... include @Mommyinondfly... and leave me a link in comments.
  4. Add my button.... Let me know about it in a separate post!
  5. or just plain become a follower, and let me know in a separate post.


That's quite a few extra chances to win!!!!
Good luck!
US or FPO/APO entries only, winner will be chosen via random.org at the end of the contest. Winners will be posted here, please leave a valid email address or blog address if you'd like to be contacted should you win. Winner has 48 hours to claim their prize, or another number will be drawn. This contests ends at 11:59 pm EST on May 13, 2009.








Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

8 comments:

  1. happy blogversary :)

    contest open to all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck in running your contest.
    Happy blogsarry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Bloggyversary! Emailed you the answers :)
    bunnybx at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogged: http://bunnymoney9.blogspot.com/2009/05/mommying-on-fly-bloggyversary.html
    bunnybx at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tweeted: http://twitter.com/bunnyb/status/1693470362
    bunnybx at gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogoversary! I I have linked you up at http://senalovescandy.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-love-candy.html
    sena.sagani[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops. Forgot to mention. Bunny B referred me. Thanks!
    sena.sagani[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...