Friday, April 3, 2009

Aloha Friday #28



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kalani @ An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday. What's that you ask? I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!





Today’s question is:

I often heard the phrase "If I knew back then what I know now", and found myself uttering it this morning. I was talking about the twins, and mentioned that through the sleepless nights, diaper duty, ignorance, etc... I'd do it all over again, because ofcourse I DO know now... hahaha.. Which brings me to my question...

If there was some key piece of knowledge of advice YOU wish someone had shared with you in the past, or maybe they did and you wish you had listened... What would it be...

Me? I wish it hadn't taken me so long to figure out that life is much simpler when you do BOTH at the same time... I know it seems like a no brainer, but to a first time mom, exhausted, sleep deprived, scared, etc... It didn't dawn on me for a while.. lol






<

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...