Friday, March 20, 2009

There's are party going on....

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Welcome to my corner of the bloggiverse... Although it's not fancy, always updated, or mega popular, it's mine, and I am honored you swung by to visit.

If you've dropped by through 5 minutes for mom, you hit the right spot...

My name is Lisa, I am a WAHM to two beautiful baby girls and wife to an almost always absent Sailor. I've done everything from being active duty myself, working for a cruise line, two airlines, and inspecting for hazardous materials, and NOTHING has prepared me for being a mom (Not even the hazardous material... I think sometimes I'd rather deal with asbestos that those poops...)

My girls are my life, and although I've been a mommy for a little over a year now, the surprises still floor me. They are amazing Little creatures and I can't stop looking at them, hugging them, squeezing them, or kissing them. I've also been blogging for under a year, and absolutely love it. Sometimes it is the only adult connection I have to the world while my husband is deployed. I have read and enjoyed many amazing stories, ideas, pictures, and advice.



Now that you've come this far, feel free to look around and comment.... Just don't forget to head over to 5 minutes for mom and join the party...

There are amazing prizes... Anything from jewelry, clothes, gift certificates, and even a full Home make-over... OK, Just kidding on the makeover... Maybe cause that's what I really need... hahahaha..

Just sign in, let me know you stopped by... I'll be surprising one of my guests with a gift certificate... just for stopping by..

Yeah!!! It's taken me this long to post the prizes I'd prefer... with so much to choose from, it has been a task I did not wan to take to lightly... With finger's crossed .... (I still couldn't choose a specific order, but was able to divide into subsections.. hehehe)

First Choices:
41,89,1,2,19,21,22,26,43,52,79,91,118

Second Coices:
3,5,8,12,16,30,38,40,50,58,76,132










Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

28 comments:

  1. Glad to see you at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa!
    I can't imagine how hard it must be raising kids and having your hsuband gone so often. You're right that blog land is a life saver for those lonely days and weeks that come with being a mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Glad you enjoyed the video. Hope your husband get home safe soon. Hope to see you again soon on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How strange, I landed on another Sailor's wife's blog right before yours!

    My hubby was Air Force.. it's tough when they're gone. hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls are just gorgeous! Happy Blog Party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your girls are gorgeous. Would you like two boys? Joking! No. Would you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I have been lurking as much as possible if not commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi.
    I'm party hopping.
    Your girls are too cute.
    I'm a new mom myself. My baby will be 3 months old tomorrow.
    Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm partying too~ While I'm checking out blogs, I'm sharing the news that I have $1200 worth of giveaways up and running. Here is the latest:

    http://momtrends.blogspot.com/2009/03/baby-bjorn-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your girls are gorgeous!!! I also have a set of twins who are now 7-I'm not sure where the time went but it did go so very fast!! Happy partying to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy UBP '09!

    Your girls are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there
    Visiting from the UBP. Enjoy the party.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there! Nice to meet you. I'm here from the UBP and I look forward to getting to know you more this week.

    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your sweet peas are beautiful!! I know what it's like to be a "sometimes single" mommy. My husband has been away for 14 months and counting...looks like we have about nine more to go...*sigh*...and while you want to wish the time away, you don't because you don't want your sweet babies to grow up too fast - what to do what to do? :) Just enjoy life...and it sounds like you are! Happy blog partying!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I'd like a home makeover too! Ah yeah, come visit my blog, and just tiptoe around the mess! -- nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great picture! Those memories will last a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice to meet you!

    Talk about a party!

    I'm quite intrigued and am learning how to get around!

    Just stopping by from 5minutes for moms blog party!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stopping by from the UBP...from one military wife to another...have a wicked awesome Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm stopping by from the party! What cute girls!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi! Looks like your family has a lot of fun! Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your girls are absolutely adorable! And I was a Marine brat growing up, so I understand the deployments, although from a child's perspective rather than a spousal one. My hat is off to you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your daughters are lovely and I love their names!! I'm somewhat new to blogging and I have to agree that blogging is sometimes my only adult conversation... and my hubby is home every night!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, I'm stopping over as part of my party blog hopping. It is very nice to meet you and your blog. I have a toddler learning/fun activity site at www.superfunmama.blogspot.com; I'd love to have you come visit sometime. Have a magical day!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi nice to meet you! I hope you are having fun. I would also like to invite you to participate in Show off your blog Saturday! I would love to read your favorite post! Never to late to link

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

    Ta!

    I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cruising over from the big UBP to say hi :)

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...