Thursday, March 26, 2009

*** Closed*** Suporting the Hunt









I don't know about you, but I LOVE to surprise my hubby when it comes to the gift giving. Every Christmas, birthday, etc. We try to out do each other on little surprises, and who doesn't love surprises. Right?

This year, I come fully armed, thanks to "Treasure Hunt-A Book of Clues for Parties". Whether you are super creative with this sort of thing, or need all the help you can get, this book is a must have. The creativity is awesome, the idea's are amazing, and it takes the guess work out of it. I loved the fact that it is completely laid out for you. How-To ideas, step-by-step instructions from start to finish, and all your clues are included as well. With the stress of party planning, this is a stress free element that would add a great twist for any age. I'm extremely excited about this book. The possibilities are endless...Birthdays, Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Wedding Showers and much more!

We had a chance to try it out to weeks ago. My niece was celebrating her 10th birthday, and the hunt went off with out a hitch.... Can you say this made that little girl's world, and the look on her face made mine. I can't wait to do a few with my girls..

About the Author...

Nancy Kruse is the exciting new author of "Treasure Hunt-A Book of Clues for Parties." She has traveled extensively and lived in 8 states with her husband Robert, an underground construction inspector, and her four daughters. She enjoys reading, writing poetry, and new creative projects. She currently lives in rural Georgia, and has produced a book that ROCKS!!!






We are so excited that she wants to share one with one our readers.


Rules:

Leave us a comment on what event you would like to try this out at, and who you'd surprise with a treasure hunt...


Earn extra credit!

You may do these for extra entries.

  1. Blog about this giveaway and send me the link in a separate post.. (will count as 3 entries, and ask folks to let me know YOU sent them... You'll get an entry for EACH of their entries that mention you)
  2. Subscribe to my feed and let me know about it in a separate post.
  3. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway... include @Mommyinondfly... and leave me a link in comments.
  4. Add my button.... Let me know about it in a separate post!
  5. or just plain become a follower, and let me know in a separate post.


That's 5 extra chances to win!!!! and a ton of chances for extra entries.

Good luck!
US entries only, winner will be chosen via random.org at the end of the contest. Winners will be posted here, please leave a valid email address or blog address if you'd like to be contacted should you win. Winner has 48 hours to claim their prize, or another number will be drawn. This contests ends at 11:59 pm EST on April 11, 2009.






Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great book! I would love this for ideas for my husband (especially since his 30th birthday is coming up this summer). . .and maybe he'd read it for me, hahaha! We definitely need help in this area - since the birth of our son 11 months ago we skipped each other's Christmas and Valentine's Day gifts this year and now our 6th anniversary is coming up next month but we have nothing planned or any "want" lists. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be creative and come up with my own ideas but I can't so this book sounds awesome. It would be great for my niece's 5th birthday this summer.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...