Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts #3

randomtuesday

Been seeing this meme around for a minute, and thought I'd give it\ng for a little more randomness, give the Unmom a look see..

My husband is finally back, but I'm not quite sure if things are better or not yet.. lol.. I enjoy having him home, I missed him terribly, but I had forgotten how awkward it is at first when they get back form deployment. I guess I was also taking for granted the fact that EVERYTHING was MY way.. lol...

I really shouldn't complain, he IS trying. The girls really took to him sooner than I expected, when it's light outside... Once night time comes... OH NO!!!
They keep looking at me as if to say... "He hasn't left yet?"... lol..
I'm not ready for him to leave anytime soon, as a matter of fact it's driving me insane he had to work today... Speak of the devil, he just called. Funny how after 15 years of being together, I STILL get butterflies in my stomach when I talk to him.. Not ALWAYS though.. lol.. We have our moments..

Got a weird e-mail this morning from my e-mail provider asking for our password and all sorts of info... Does anyone still fall for these? We've even received phishing texts... saying our ATM card has been canceled and to text back our social, phone number, etc.. It really is sad how may devious folks are out there.. A real shame.

Have I mentioned enough that being a mom is the greatest job I've ever had?

It's mentioned in a medical journal that a cure for a cough is laxatives, it's meant to keep you from coughing for fear of an accident... WHAT? Not kidding folks.. And if you're wondering what has prompted me from feeling all warm and fuzzy about being a mom to thinking of poop? Well, don't they go had in hand? Of course.. I can smell some now.. gotta run..














Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

3 comments:

  1. It is awkward when they come home. You want them home so bad and then they come in and mess up the routine you tried so hard to create. You don't want to spend your time together fighting, but then you end up snapping at something stupid.
    On the other hand, my husband has been out for three years and sometimes I wish he had duty or a short 3 week outing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. I am happy he is back home. And I have been getting those same texts messages. It will get better...

    My husband tells me that when I am hurting, he will flick me somewhere else saying I won't remember that other pain, lol. He is so FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad he's finally home again. I hope the girls bond with him quickly. I just had a phishing experience too... I got an email from something that looked like twitter, only it was called "tagged" and it looked like a friend of ours sent it to us, and was waiting for us to join him there. Well, let me tell you, it was not true. I tried to "join" and it asked for our phone numbers, and address and it had all of these advertisements that wanted me to put out info in it again and again.... NOT HAPPENING! Sheesh! Have they no shame?!!!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...