Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts 2

randomtuesday



Been seeing this meme around for a minute, and thought I'd give it a solid try. Yes I am a follower... Cause If you let me lead, we may be headed for disaster... Just kidding...

If you are jonesing for a little more randomness, give the Unmom a look see..


Honestly I should be the queen of randomness. My life is usually SO hectic now since having the girls, that I truly don't have the time to formulate anything substantial... Even more so lately, Hence the lack of posts... lol..

I was watching infomercials the other night, not on purpose mind you, they just tend to creep in More often than I signed up for... heheh, and I honestly don't know why I was listening to this idiot. Just when everything he was saying started to make sense, and I began to doubt everything I KNEW to be sacred, and safe, and was about to believe....

I saw a familiar face, one of the lucky folks, that had tried this wonderful product and made a gazillion dollars in her first hour. Yup, she was on a reality show I had seen called Scream Queens (a bunch of actresses trying to win a part on a slasher film). An actress Huh? lol... OK, I wasn't really ready to sell the farm and joint the fast growing money for nothing cult, but laughed a little to think that whatever part of me doubted they were fake was completely convinced.

What else isn't real? Santa? The Easter Bunny? Leprechauns? hehehe

Oh yeah speaking of leprechauns, Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone.

And reading other randomness out there, I'm glad to see I'm not the only blogger that blogs wonderful blogginess in their mind and forgets to jot it down and it gets lost in there (with everything else, my mind's a mess, shit, so is my house..), or feel like my days are 40 hours long (too long to deal with the crap, but not long enough to get shit done)...

WOO HOO!!! One day closer to my hubby coming home, 8 months is a long ass time, and I can't wait.. (or sleep)...

Speaking of sleep, since the girls are doing just that, I should stop playing with this damn blog and get some laundry done.

Ciao!









Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

8 comments:

  1. Nothing I jot down seems as funny as the stuff I forget to write down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scream Queens, nice..I can think of a different reality show they could be used for, but that's for another blog!

    Good to know i'm not the only one that avoids laundry!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, LOL! I write a lot of good blog posts in my head, but who has time to write anything down? I know it is hard for me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you didn't sell the farm on the infomercial - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it wrong to admit I like to watch infomercials?? I'm just so FASCINATED that someone bothered to market *and* promote such crappy products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those people on the infomercials make me laugh! Have you seen the one for that clip that holds your bra straps together in the back, creating extra boob lift and keeping your straps in place. For some reason, it always makes me laugh when I see that one. As if all I need is a little clip on the back of my bra to make my boobs look as perky as they used to prior to have kids?? Sign me up!

    After reading this post (and learning your husband has been away for 8 months), I feel bad for complaining about the day I had today!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been like the third or fourth page to tell me to visit unmom and given that photo. I may just have to visit and start the trend of posting on my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. One Easter as a small child, I saw a dead rabbit on the side of the road. My father, ever the humorist (sadist) said "There goes Peter Cottontail" Yeah...

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...