Monday, March 30, 2009

mm12

Music Monday #12
Shania Twain
You're Still The One


Lyrics | Shania Twain lyrics - You're Still The One lyrics
In honor of my best friend, husband, companion, and love of my life almost coming home after a VERY long deployment.... I decided to share this song.. I asked him what song most reminds you of us... and this is his choice,... Our odds were incredible, and everyone's faith in us making it were minute, but we beat them odds and proved them ALL wrong....

Came across this @ Lady Javas Head over there to see more Music Mondays.. (and the cool site)

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

2 comments:

  1. I like Shania and this is my fave of all her songs. :) Great pick. Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this song a lot since i was in secondary school! i even dedicated to my ex gf before :)

    i prefer the original video clip :)

    here's the link:

    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2qa99_shania-twain-youre-still-the-one_music

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...