Monday, March 16, 2009

mm11

Music Monday #11
Taylor Swift






In honor of my best friend, husband, companion, and love of my life almost coming home after a VERY long deployment.... I decided to share this song..

Came across this @ Lady Javas Head over there to see more Music Mondays.. (and the cool site)

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

3 comments:

  1. This is a cute video.. never seen it before. I don't even think I've heard this song before (possible?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song! Taylor is so cute and seems to have her head on straighter than most young musicians!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this song! YAY! On your hubby coming home and coming home safely!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...