Tuesday, March 31, 2009

♥ EC ♥


EC Top Droppers
March 2009



Glue 4 Families

Life's A Pizza PieMommy's Little CornerThe Modern Mom
Life's sweets and spicesA Simple LifeMoms... Check Nyo





First and foremost... A huge thank you to my 10 top droppers and all those that take the time to come by whether you just sneak a peek or take the time to enjoy and comment..

As promised, for 2009 I will be featuring the top 10 on my side bar for the entire month. If you're looking for blogs with a little substance and loyal droppers, take the time to visit them... You won't be disappointed... (I haven't been)


And IF you wanna brag???? Grab the Tag...

I know I'm always proud when I hit the top 10..




MOTF




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome! I always enjoy stopping by your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my 2 blogs. I love the twins and they really make my day. Sorry if I don't leave a comment every time I visit. Thank you too for dropping by everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a pleasure coming here. Thank you for featuring me. ^-^

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...