Monday, March 2, 2009

Drum Roll Please!


Thank you all for sharing your wonderful comments, unfortunetly, I can only have two winners...

And the winners are.....

  1. Xenia said... I have a 10-week-old and a 2 1/2-year-old and lately the toughest decisions have been based around whose needs have to be met first. I can only do so many things with one hand while holding the baby, so it's hard to feel like I'm constantly telling my older daughter that she has to wait her turn for me.
  2. valerie2350 said...follower



congrats!!!! You should recieve an e-mail requesting your info!!!! Please Enjoy!!

And thank you again, to all who entered...

:)







Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...