Friday, March 6, 2009

Be Aware

Looks like Face book is getting all the attention now. This is nothing new and far from over, but I think it's worth mentioning. We have a face book account, and honestly it's a little concerning to know. Watch this video....







I just figured, the more people are educated, the fewer of us that are in danger of sabotage. Looks like it's not only in your hands, and that's the scary part, no matter how diligent and careful you are, one of your "friends" could slip up and your info becomes vulnerable...

HMMMMMM!!! Some food for thought!!!




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. I knew there was a reason that I rarely check my Facebook page.

    But that video reminded me of the early AIDS commercials. It's not just the people you've been facebooking with, it's all the people THEY've been facebooking with.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...