Friday, March 27, 2009

Aloha Friday #27



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kalani @ An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday. What's that you ask? I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!





Today’s question is:

If you could bring something back from your childhood, what would it be?

Innocence.... That's what I'd bring back..

and now that hubby's finally back... I asked him, and in his infinite wisdom? he'd choose his Huffy Bike.. lol..





<

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

13 comments:

  1. I loved my summer vacation driving trips with my grandparents. Every summer from about age 4 to 12 I drove with them to Arkansas for two weeks to visit family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes innocence would be a great one but also the feeling of being safe is what i desire. I have never seen another time than when I was a kid in a one horse town that I felt so safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...good question..I'd have to say I'd bring back the energy I used to always have!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Innoncence was going to be my answer but you beat me to it so my second would be "ENERGY".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would bring back my Nana and Papa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the FUN! no matter what, looking back, i always had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Probably the time I spent w/ my family. We're all so scattered now that it's hard to be together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would bring back summers. Summers where there was nothing to do but get tan, get in trouble and just have not a care in the world...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would bring back the carefree days playing with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love my dog Butch. He was a good boy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Youth! To be young without grownup worries would be heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi friend.. Interesting post.. Nice blog work.. keep it up..
    will drop by your site often.. Do find time to visit my blog and post your comments..
    Have a great day.. Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would bring back those carefree days . . . no responsibilities.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...