Friday, March 20, 2009

Aloha Friday # 26



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kalani @ An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday. What's that you ask? I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!





Today’s question is:

What's your biggest Bolggn' Turn off? Is it cursing, lack of posts, too many advertisements? Share...

I guess what prompted this was my lack of posts lately(and drops). I've been trying to get everything in order for hubby's big return, and have been WAY too busy... I used to try and blog in the evenings while my gremlins slept, but lately I'm so pooped, I go down with them.. :)

Well, my biggest Bloggn' Turn OFF would have to be... too many advertisements. I understand if a blogger wants to earn a lttle extra change, but to have ad after ad after ad?






<

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

15 comments:

  1. If i cant read it......they have a difficult font..or the colors just don't work and its just too hard to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like ad's in the middle of posts, I also can't read posts that go on too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of profanity. I don't like hearing it let alone seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too many ads turn me off and distract me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't like a lot of ads. otherwise, i don't really have a blog turn off. some posts interest me more than others - but it depends on the subject

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you...I dont like alot of ads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a big fan of those silly little sidebar awards. I'm really suspicious of people who post like 30 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. probably ads- although an excessive amount of profanity would probably send me away as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is interesting.. I love seeing what other people's pet peeves are. (: I don't like a ton of banner ads that flash/move and distract me. And remind me that others are getting PAID to do what we all do. (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ads and ones that curse a lot. I love to blog though!

    And thanks! Your girls are gorgeous. They are twins too?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sites that do product plugs and giveaways, with almost no content. I won't go back.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too many ads drive me nuts. They clutter up the page and make it seem like the blogger is just in it for the money.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ads are annoying but my biggest turnoff is music. I hate when I click onto someones blog and get scared to death by someone music, or worse my baby gets woken up. I won't book mark anyone that has auto music.
    Great question.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...