Thursday, March 12, 2009

Aloha Friday # 25



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kalani @ An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday. What's that you ask? I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!





Today’s question is:

If you were given the chance at immortality (no, not vampirism... no yucky blood sucking here), but no strings attached immortality, would you accept?








<

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

17 comments:

  1. After reading Tuck Everlasting with my classes, no way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope. but if you could find a way that i wouldn't get OLD until i died, i'd go for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way! I have no desire to lose all of my friends and loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No. I would lose everyone in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only if my loved ones were w/ me! Otherwise, nope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, nice blog
    Your Blog is More interesting.great work.:)
    moreover, ...if possible at ur free time visit mine..and give ur suggestion ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heck no! Just ask
    Doctor and the Medics! (Spirit in the Sky)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nope, but I might go for the vampirish thing. ;-)

    No, I could not stand the loss of loved ones

    ReplyDelete
  9. NO way not if everyone i loved couldn't have it too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, I wouldn't want to watch people that I love all die.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...