Friday, March 6, 2009

Aloha Friday # 24



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kalani @ An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday. What's that you ask? I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!





Today’s question is:

Is there anything about your pregnancy or parenting experience, that if you had the chance to do it all over again, you'd change?


I think I would have taken more belly pictures. :)







<

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

14 comments:

  1. I would have taken more pictures too. I hardly have any - especially from the first pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely would have taken more photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would/should have been "more relaxed" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely take more belly pictures. I was thinner while pregnant than I am now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. More photos & maybe more babies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My last three children were born at home and i I could change one thing I would have birthed my first three at home too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have taken more belly shots and would have enjoyed the time more. It is sad to think that I will never feel a baby move within again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would do more belly pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. not really, there is no rule book to follow and it's all a learning experience.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I would have gotten professional pictures taken. I wanted to and I let Hubby talk me out of it and I regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would definitely say taking more pregnant belly pics, too! There are almost none of me pregnant. None!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i would have taken professional pics of our baby when he was first born.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would try and eat healthier..exercise more..and not try and do as much.. last time.. I had to go on bed rest.. because I pushed myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Probably take more time for myself. Life changes so much when you have kids. :-)

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...