Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Why stop now...

In the spirit of sharing I thought I'd share mine, since I tagged him in the first place...

BTW.. feel free to play along..

I am bound to this little meme if you will thanks to my buddy Brett, who must think I have nothing to do all day...

25 random things

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.


1. I have no patience for ignorance..

2. Can't stay away from the Sci-fi channel

3. Talk to myself when no one is looking.

4. Miss "me time".

5. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING in the world can prepare you for being a parent.

6. Am a big sissy when it comes to disciplining my girls.

7. Think it's ok NOT to forgive.

8. Don't like dogs OR cats.

9. Resent the fact that I've gotten sooooo out of shape.…

10. Ready to admit I'm not the super mom I thought I was gonna be.

11. Sing show tunes (off key of course)

12. Wish I could stop being so judgmental.

13. Like the fact that hubby's birthday, The girl's birthday, My birthday, and my anniversary are all in November.

14. hubby and I have the same number of letters in our first, middle and of course last name.

15. NO ONE knows me like my hubby.

16. I thought with all those years taking care of nieces and nephews I was ready, I thought I had this covered... Come to find out… I wasn't ready, and ain't shit covered...…

17. I don't think life would be worth living without hubby or the girls.

18.Die hard Horror junkie .

19. I learned I can survive on 1/2 to 4 hours of sleep a night and still function.

20. I don't understand hypocrisy.

21. It was worth the 13 year wait to become a mom.

22. Cry at the drop of a dime.

23. I hate the fact that I used to be the person that finished EVERYthing they started before moving on to the next, and have become the person who can't finish her own..





Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

2 comments:

  1. Agree with you on 7, 12 and 20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your 25! I have seen this meme on Facebook, too. Your #16 cracked me up! I have heard this several times. Fortunately, I knew that I wasn't prepared for parenthood, but that didn't make it any less painful of a reality...

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...