Thursday, February 12, 2009

Where's the warmth?

Boy, we took that one beautiful day for granted. It was almost 70 degrees here on Monday, and those wonderful, never wrong meteorologists we have here predicted it'd be nice all week... I know nice is subjective, but Monday nice... OK? lol.. Wish we could have done more, but at least we got out, and the girls LOVED it. They say, throw happy thoughts into the universe and you should receive happiness... Do you think if I throw pictures of warmth into the bloggiverse, we'll get warmer days? Hey, it's worth a shot... If nothing else... I love an excuse to share pictures of the girls..













Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. They are adorable!! I'm so ready for spring, too. Can't wait to get the kids out!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...