Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mommy Moments #4

Mommy Moments #4

Preggy days






@ 26 Weeks
I was so proud of my little bump...


@ 29 weeks
( My baby shower, with my mom and dad)


@ 32 Weeks
couldn't stand to wear pants anymore.. 1/2 of them didn't fit anyways


@ 33 weeks
( The day my hubby came back from 8 month deployment)





AAARRRGGHHH this is what I had to endure from 26 weeks on, every time i went for a visit/ false labor / premature labor... etc...

once they had me on these monitors for 52hrs straight... it sucked....



@ 34 weeks (2 days before giving birth)...

But sooo worth it... @ 34 weeks I gave birth to my most amazing, incredible, beautiful daughters Star and Luna ... Star weighed 7lbs 14oz and Luna weighed 7 lbs 12oz... Both 21 inches..





mommy moments
for more Mommy moments click badge.



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

6 comments:

  1. Hate those monitors, too. They put me in one for 24 hour during my preterm on my second pregnancy. Can't stand it then...It must be worst being strap for 52 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a good job growing those babies! Your TWINS were each bigger than either of my singletons! Those are some good sized bebes!

    All that misery was worth it, in the end huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is indeed the most amazing thing in our lives...have lovely weekend mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same too, all those craziness I went thru during pregnancy seems nothing compare to what I got after that, so all was worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! You ROCK! My Little Princess was the size of ONE of your twins... I could not imagine having TWO occupying that space! I am humbled in your presence... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job! My twin girls were born at 34 weeks, too, but they were just over 4 lbs each.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...