Monday, February 9, 2009

mm7

Music Monday #7
Taylor Swift
Teardrops on My Guitar..






A little country in honor of my dear hubby who loves Taylor swift...


Came across this @ Lady Javas Head over there to see more Music Mondays.. (and he cool site)

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

2 comments:

  1. Great song...I have a couple over on my site...but didn't even think of music monday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this song. Her Love Story video is cool too. Check it if you haven't seen it yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...