Tuesday, February 3, 2009

He made me cry

I currently frequent facebook, not because I have extra time on my hands, but because I've been able to chat live with my deployed husband through there. Not that facebook isn't great.. But you can easily get lost in there not to mention loose a few hours and not even notice.

My point is... My husband is not one to do little memes but he did this one ,... and I thought I'd share...



Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

I usually don't this kind of stuff, but I'm bored. So here we go

1. I hate leaving messages voice mail.
2. I love my wife, we've been together for 15 years.
3. I love being in the Navy
4. if you just want to go some where and get drunk Halifax, Nova Scotia is the place for you. The best port I've been to in North America.
5. NYC is probably #2
6. I have lived in grthrth going on 10 years, the longest I have stayed in one place, but I still refer to htyujtu as home.
7. Hafia, Israel will always hold a special place in my heart. (This is where my wife and I started dating during our first deployment together)
8. I'm a total Star Wars geek.
9. To my LaMadd family we had some great times, I miss you guys
10. My time in Italy was great, it is where I met and fell in love with my wife.
11. Living in America is great, but sometimes the pace is to fast.
12.Taking care of my girls will be the most important thing I ever do in my life.
13. I have skied the foothills of the Alps and inside a mall in Dubai. How many people can say that.
14. I'm a little of a mama's boy
15. BM1 Griffin has influenced me the most in my Naval Career.
16. I have a bit of a temper.
17. I once had a $650 a month bar tab
18. I would like to thank Lisa, she saved me from myself, if it wasn't I wouldn't be the person I am today.
19. If you are ever in the mood to go somewhere different, try Malta in the summer time, a beautiful country in the Med.
20. If my whole family would move with me I would live overseas.
21. I still refuse to watch movies or shows about 9/11, not enough time has passed.
22. My dad is my Hero
23. I'm scared to death about what I'm going to do when I retire from the Navy, I've been doing this for so long.
24. When did I become a responsible adult.
25. and last but not least I hope my daughters grow up in a world where terrorism is Non-existent. Never forget the men, woman and children who died on September 11.

Have I mentioned I love, adore, cherish and miss him...


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

3 comments:

  1. Please tell your husband THANK YOU for his service from a momma of 3 babies in Arkansas (with big tears in her eyes)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real love is so rare. Your lucky to have it.
    I am addicted to facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to your husband, you and your family for your commitment and sacrifice. We are so appreciative and thankful.

    I hope that all of our daughters and sons see a world without terror one day, too.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...