Sunday, February 1, 2009

♥ EC ♥

Top Droppers January 2009









First and foremost... A huge thank you to my 10 top droppers and all those that take the time to come by whether you just sneak a peek or take the time to enjoy and comment..

As promised, for 2009 I will be featuring the top 10 on my side bar for the entire month. If you're looking for blogs with a little substance and loyal droppers, take the time to visit them... You won't be disappointed... (I haven't been)

And IF you wanna brag???? Grab the Tag...

I know I'm always proud when I hit the top 10..




MOTF

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

3 comments:

  1. My huge thanks for your thanks! Hope to continue being a regular dropper for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's my pleasure to drop my ECards here. i'm glad my 3 blogs made it on your list. thanks for the links, next month again :)

    A Simple Life
    Moms... Check Nyo
    Mommy's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in! Thanks for the linky love.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...