Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Does it condition?

My girls are going through a stage, where they don't want me to feed them anymore. Don't get me wrong I usually try and accommodate as much of the meal in portions they can safely feed themselves, but there certain things, I don't think is a good idea. lol..
Well, now, they refuse to open up for anything... It's frustrating. I've had little choice but to bowl it up in separate bowls, and let them have at it.
Also, Explain to me how those suction bottom bowls attach well, don't come up when I shimmy, but as soon as they touch them, pop...

I've decided to only feed them a diet of avocados, olive oil and mayonnaise. I figure if it's all ending up in their face and hair, it might as well condition.





Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...