Sunday, February 15, 2009

Confused!!!!

OK, so I don't generally watch the news, I find it way to depressing. I think, I'd just end up crying for all the dead, and deathly afraid to leave my house, because there are 30 robberies, 20 shooting, and a partridge in a pear tree.
Well, last night I turned on the tele, and it was the 11 o'clock news, and I kid you not, it was on for no more than 13 minutes, and there was a story of a man who decapitated his 5 year old son, another let his little girl drown in the tub, one man beat his baby till it was in ICU and another child was mauled by a pit bull... 13 minutes folks, and not ONE good thing. I used to be glued every time my husband got deployed, but no more. I know it's a great source of information, but I just can't bear to hear or see any of it, and don't get me started on the chick with the 14 kids. I just wanna know who gave her the money for THAT? and can I have some... Just kidding.

But, honestly, with all of this going on, here and abroad, the economy in the toilet.... I was in walmart today and I kid you not.. Jessica Simpson is on the cover of like 6 of the eight magazines on the rack...

It just goes to show you... We could all be burning in hell and counting down to the Apocalypse, but all society will care about is Jessica Simpson's weight and the Suleman Octuplets.



Just think of it this way... At least Jessica may have an uplift in her career as a spokes person for jenny Craig or something...



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...