Sunday, February 1, 2009

Button anyone?

Not sure if anyone remembers my confusion a few weeks ago about how to place my button for others to grab on my site.
Well, Someone wonderful, amazing, caring, and understanding blogger answered my call for help... Thank you Sweety Tots....

Sweety tots

I will be forever grateful for your consideration and your help...

You rock in this momma's book...


OH YEAH.... and I have my badge/button up for grabs now... hehehehe





Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

2 comments:

  1. your very much welcome.. thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also learned how to place that grab my button from sweetytots. She is so helpful!

    Earthlingorgeous

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...