Friday, February 27, 2009

Aloha Friday # 23



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kalani @ An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday. What's that you ask? I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!





Today’s question is:

You're stranded on a deserted island and have been able to salvage 3 key items...

A. A companion (who is it?)
B. A Book (which do you choose?)
C. One of the Following:
  1. A tent
  2. Flint
  3. Razor
  4. Knife
  5. Flare

Hehehe


Me?

A. My Husband (Sorry girls, If I can;t take you both, your dad will have to put up with me..)
B. Probably some sort of Outdoorsy Survival Guide.
C. Knife





<

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

9 comments:

  1. A. A companion (who is it?)
    My hubs
    B. A Book (which do you choose?)
    The Bible
    C. One of the Following:
    And number....4
    1. A tent
    2. Flint
    3. Razor
    4. Knife
    5. Flare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny.

    1. Hubby. Yep, sorry kiddos but Daddy is staying w/ me!
    2. The bible. So we get sick & die. Oh well.
    3. Knife. Much easier to start off w/ the knife than have to make one from scratch! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Hubs
    2. The Bible
    3. Tent-I am a wimp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A. Husband
    B. Bible - i would actually have some quiet time to read it and then discuss with A.
    C. Knife - to break open the coconuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Husband
    Tips on Outdoor Survival
    Knife

    ReplyDelete
  6. a knife, my husband, and the bible so I can pray for rescue

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. My husband
    2. The book I am reading now b/c it is the biggest book and I could read it and by the time I finish it, I can start to read it again and will have forgotten what the beginning was about. Mary Queen of Scotland and the Isles.
    3. flint - I need me some fire!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1) Hubby!! 2)A trashy, long romance novel ~ 3) And the knife for sure - to help get food shelter etc.! And hopefully the rescue ship would come after a romantic week of seclusion :))

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...