Friday, February 13, 2009

Aloha Friday # 21



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kalani @ An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday. What's that you ask? I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!





Today’s question is:

In honor of Friday the 13th...


Are you superstitions? If so, to what extent?

Me? well... A little.. There's no harm in being careful right... just in case.. lol..




<

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

9 comments:

  1. No, not really superstitious here. Friday the 13th is just another day on the calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not crazy superstitious, but I dont go walking under ladders or anything, just in case!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday the 13th doesn't bother me but there are some things that I am a little more careful about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. to mild extent but not much but have relatives that are

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not superstitious, however, I do think I need to be careful with what I say so it doesn't happen to me, lol.
    Like, I don't even want to type that I have never hit a deer because then it will probably happen to me.
    But I am not so sure that is superstitious, lol. More like the universe laughing at you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm like you, a little bit superstitious, but nothing crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only slightly...Friday the 13th has never bothered me, though...just another day. Though I have used it as an 'excuse' if anything happened to go wrong on that particular day...(grin!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not superstitious but I'm also a little careful, like you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nope! I wish I was a tad superstitious though. I think it would be fun.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...