Friday, February 6, 2009

Aloha Friday # 20



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kalani @ An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday. What's that you ask? I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!





Today’s question is:

In honor of the couple that cloned their dog in Florida...

If you could clone anyone or anything... would you? and who/what?

I don't think I would. I just think it'd be too odd for me.. Constantly comparing, waiting anticipating, I would never really enjoy the clone, you know?



<

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

12 comments:

  1. Oh, the possibilities! Oh, the places we'd go!! Oh ....

    I can't think of one single person that I would clone. You are absolutely right. I'd be comparing them to the original right and left. Plus, an extra person means more attention I'll have to shell out and one more birthday and Christmas gift each year. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adored my first cats that Hubby & I had but I don't think I could clone even them.

    More power to the Florida couple though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's just nothing like the original, so no, I don't think I'd even be tempted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't clone anyone maybe an old cat of ours that was more like a dog than a cat...i'm not a huge cat person but the combo of the two was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I would not clone. I think the research skills done for this should be used for more pertinent things like cancer research or any of a million or diseases.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't think of anything that I would want cloned. I would almost say my son, but I don't know if I would want another EXACTLY like him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. NO WAY! I wouldn't clone anyone or anything no matter how much I loved them/it. Everyone is different for a reason!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, I couldn't do it. It just seems awfully creepy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. NO way!! that stuff is creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think I can wrap my head around the whole cloning thing. It would be nice to have an extra person to help around the house. My husband says if he had a clone he would be naturally inclined to kill it. Honestly, I don't think I like anyone (even him) to deal with two of them. It would be exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, in all seriousness I don't believe that cloning is a responsible thing to do.

    But...if I had to consider it, I would like to clone myself. So, I, the original, could go to the spa and shopping, while the clone had to change diapers and clean the house once in a while! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really don't think I would. The whole thing is pretty creepy!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...