Sunday, January 25, 2009

Where was it I saw that again?

This is merely a cheap attempt to plead for help.

While I was pregnant with the twins, I came across a very nice review for some children's t-shirts, that I fell in love with. Unfortunately, I didn't take advantage of them at the time, because, well, because I wasn't ready. I know I bookmarked the site, but I can't seem to find it.

These were extremely creative unique designs. The artist had created characters for, lets say children's misadventures.... For example, talking back, being messy, and others... each character was displayed on a shirt with a cutesy name.. I know I wish I had more info, but to be quite frank if I did, I probaly would have found them on google..

If anyone has any idea what the heck I'm talking about... Help a mommy out..
Thanks..





Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. sorry-- probably can't help with that, though I will give it some thought!

    But I do have an award for you--come pick it up!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...