Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Walkins welcome.


I know I've mentioned before how ridiculously upset I've been with the system at the military hospital. The treatment is ridiculing, the wait time is uber long, it's nearly impossible to get an appointment, within a month's time, and they don't seem to feel that we deserve customer service since we have no choice. Well, my complaints finally paid off, after I found out they had the girls records all jumbled up with each others info, I put my foot down. So, we got the good news yesterday that we will now be seeing a civilian provider.... woohoo... I welcome walk ins...




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. Go you!! I know how horrible they are. Take a sick kid an hour to the base stop half way to clean-up the stomach bug be 5 mins. late and they tell you to come back tommorrow. R U Kidding?

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...