Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mommy Moments #2






Mommy Moments #2

Birthday



This was the girl's first birthday party, last November.


Here's Luna, exhausting Lola.


Luna and Star spending quality time with the Grandpa's.


By the time cake time came along, Star was pooped and asleep, which left all the fun to Luna.


Here's Star, finally up and ready for more mischief....


But Luna? Exhausted... I would have given anything for a little nap too.


mommy moments
for more Mommy moments click badge.



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

3 comments:

  1. You have such precious girls!! Love the birthday pictures... our first birthday party went sort of like that as well. ;)

    Thanks for stopping by... Glad I could make you laugh, but I was completely serious about the laundry thing...........


    NOT! LOL

    I'm off to add you on twitter and my blog roll. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these girls are cute! at least each one had their time to be the star. my entry http://jonathinks.blogspot.com/2009/01/mommy-moments-latest-birthday-photo.html

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...