Monday, January 12, 2009

MM3

Music Monday





This is my favorite song by Shakira, and I guess it's my loneliness here, that's prompting me to think of this song. I dedicated it to my husband many years back...
Came across this @ Lady Javas

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted.
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted.







Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

2 comments:

  1. beautiful song...unfortunately my spanish is so rusty I only understood about every 3rd word...good song...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI..you chose a nice song :)

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...