Monday, January 19, 2009

Manic Monday #6


Have you ever played I never? Well Manic Monday is a Virtual version of I never...

What you have to do to play is:


I will pose a question beginning with I never....
If you've never done it .....
  1. Add yourself to Mr Linky, so others can come go visit.. (including me)
  2. Post your own question on your blog...
  3. Come back next Monday.
If you've done it....

  1. Add yourself to Mr. Linky, so others can come visit.. (including me)
  2. Post your own question on your bog.
  3. share your story in a comment
  4. come back next Monday




Here we go..'

I've never... Ran a marathon











Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. OK--I want to join in, sounds fun!! I didn't mean to put the url to a contest--I didn't realize that was the link automatically on Mr.Linky--sorry.
    Hope I can still play,hehe. Also,it is Tuesday, not Monday--is that ok?

    I have never run a marathon either (!). Now I'll go put a question on my blog--

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...