Thursday, January 8, 2009

Change?

Well, the days seem to be slipping by faster and faster this week.  I'm not quite sure what is wrong, but it seems I have less and less time to do what needs to be done.  Could it be that the girls are demanding more of my time?  Is the schedule changing?  Is it me?  Well, whatever it is, I need to figure it out soon.  I hate getting backed up, I hate the feeling like I've got a million and one things to do (the million is normal, it's that million and one that gets me fired up).  Please GOD, don't let it be the routine that's changing... I can't say I was in love with the other one, but I kinda go;t used to it, not to mention this one sucks.  Well, this is just me ranting, and dodging the pile of laundry that still needs to be done.. 

Cheers...

 Here's hoping the chore fairy takes pity on me and comes to do all my housework.... 

With my luck, she's an illegal alien and the last family has already called immigrations. Or she's been arrested for breaking and entering.. or as we can clearly see in this picture, she's probably drunk!!!!

 



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. one thing's for sure. little miss chore fairy loves her hair short. hehehe

    ;)

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...