Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blizzard ruined my day

Last month I received, not one, not two, but three traffic tickets. Yup.. The first one, I'll claim it although I'm not proud, but I deserved it. I am a speed lover, and I'll admit it. I get impatient on the road, but since I've had the girls I've been doing really good. It's been easily 2 years or 3, since my last speeding ticket. But I still have to work on the road rage... GUILTY!!! Anyhow, the second one is the one that's really frustrated me. I was on my way home from a 6hr camp out at the emergency room when the girls had ecoli and the cop had someone pulled over on the side of the road. I repeat on the side of the road... I made all intentions to change lanes but the car next to me kept my pace. I didn't have enough time to safely reduce my speed and get behind him, so I reduced my speed, made sure no one was out of either vehicles and kept going. MAN. This police officer chased me down... I wouldn't be surprised if he stopped writing the other ticket. He was so pissed when pulled over, he was spitting and stuttering.. and he gave me my ticket. Exclaimed it was safe for me to move over.. WHAT? Isn't that for ME to decide?..
Anyhow today was my court date. Not only was I angry (and anxious, and nervous) about having to go to court today, I had no one to watch the girls, so we had to get up at 0500 to be out of the house by 0800. Here I go, exhausted, already feeling like I've ran marathon at 0800, not to mention finding parking, getting my sick little ones in the stroller and walking 1/2 a mile to the building and then another 3/4 mile to the court room in the freezing cols weather only to find out.... ALL COURT DATES HAVE BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW JANUARY 22, 2009 DUE TO STORM CONDITIONS YESTERDAY... What does that fake blizzard have to do with my court date, and how long are they gonna get away with pushing EVERYONE a day forward... Oh wait, I almost forgot, It's probably just me, it seems to slip my mind sometimes that I'm special.

Well, I was ready to get this over with, but I guess I'll have to wait yet another day. And don't get me started on this snowless blizzard we had yesterday that seems to have RUINED my day... Did I mention I'm impatient....



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...