Saturday, January 24, 2009

And the award goes tooooo?


Why me of course. I am the ever so happy recipient of this beautiful proximity award. It has been bestowed upon me by a wonderful blogger, mom, and a super tan skiing cowgirl with an attitude, as she so bluntly puts it. It's Noah's mommy over at Project Mommyhood, where there's never a dull moment. So, if the 11 o'clock news or the weather aren't doing it for you, and you're still hankering for a little something something I bet she's got it... Just take a ride Project Mommyhood style, you won't be disappointed.

Now, enough bum kissing, let's get back to me... Oh yeah. and my award.

Proximidade is described as follows:'This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.



Please give more attention to these writers!'This blog award should be sent to your favorite eight bloggers and they, in turn should forward to eight of their favorites. You should include the text for Proximidade (above) in your announcement blog.





Okay ....so here are my 8......





  1. Life Is Sweet
  2. Twin Happiness
  3. On the Verge
  4. Karlana's Blog
  5. My Musings and Stuff
  6. KiKi's Corner
  7. Mummified x5
  8. and... you!!!!




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me, Lisa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I am way too honored by your nice words....I don't think I beat the weather...but I'll give it a try.....THANKS....and you totally deserve the award....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I would have never have seen this one coming! Thanks for including me in on this award!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including me! Cool! I am honored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I really appreciate the award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thank you so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry for delay, I have post at http://alsomommy.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-received-award.html

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...