Friday, January 30, 2009

Aloha Friday # 19



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kalani @ An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday. What's that you ask? I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!





Today’s question is:

What are your plans for Sunday?


Me?

Quite frankly, I can't be happier that I did not have to watch a single game this season. With hubby gone, I just went about my business without having to guess what his mood will be like for the rest of the day depending on if his team won or lost.. hehehe so Sunday? it'll be church and maybe some shoppping for me and the girls..







<

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

9 comments:

  1. Sunday? I haven't even figured out today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be driving my daughter all over creation! She has plans with friends and none of their parents will drive them so it's all on me. Otherwise I plan to spend what time I have either reading or writing.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a small get together at our house with a few friends and some unhealthy food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't have any big plans...we're just going to "chill" at home and eat snacks!

    Please check out my Aloha Friday question at:
    http://eightymphmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boys are going out with their aunts for the day and my husband and I will probably go out to lunch or something! Then we will watch the game later in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't watch the football game. Our plans for Sunday right now include my son going to a birthday party - thus my question of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No plans because I am sick with a cold.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...