Friday, January 16, 2009

Aloha Friday #17



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kalani @ An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday. What's that you ask? I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!





Today’s question is:

If you could be any character from a book, fiction or non, who would you be, and why?







<

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

9 comments:

  1. This is easy peasey. I would want to be Charlie from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Doesn't everyone want to swim in chocolate?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be fun to be Pippi Longstocking! She's so carefree and silly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I am a giant dork...but I'd be Bella from Twilight...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have me on this one. I have never wanted to be someone else . . . as I have enough troubles of my own. :) However, if I have to, I may choose Snoopy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be Little Bear. I think he has the best parents, great friends and a perfect life!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This hard to answer because I have never wanted to be anyone but me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmm....I don't know--maybe one of those women with "heaving breasts" like in the romance novels that I never read. I like the Pippi Longstocking reference though--that was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmmmm probably Laura Croft from Tomb Raider or some other tough vixen..if your going to dream, dream big. Great question!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My first thought when I read your question was Ramona from the Beverly Cleary books, so I'll stick with that answer. :) I guess I let my inner child pick that one. lol

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...