Friday, January 2, 2009

Aloha Friday #15



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kalani @ An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday. What's that you ask? I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!





Today’s question is:
Any New Years Resolutions? and do you usually keep them?

Me? Nope.. to both...


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

8 comments:

  1. I do have a resolution to set aside time every day to do a devotional with my son. So far, I've kept it. :)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not really into resolutions. Instead I am making a healthier lifestyle my goal. I want to eat better and exercise more. I need to stop making excuses and just do it again. I did it before and know I can now.

    I tend to agree with hubby (TechyDad) that anti-resolutions are more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, lots of resolutions but I do suck at keeping them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would rather think of it as a goal.

    This year I am setting weekly goals to exercise more and to eat healthier.

    I have kept my New Year's Resolution for the past two years. It is not easy but it can be done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My response to both is also no!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No resolutions for me. :-)

    Aloha
    Kailani
    http://islandlife808.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have some goals and usually do pretty well with them. I figure any improvment is better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a few but don't usually keep them

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...