Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sharing The Love




The Mom Buzz named me as FABULOUS! (Litle Ole Me?)
I love this award! To claim it, there are a few rules. I have to admit my 5 addictions and then pass it onto another 5 blogs…

Hello, My name is Lisa ("Hi Lisa!") and I am addicted to…

1. Morning Kisses from my girls
2. Their laughter
3. Taking pictures
4. Facebook
5. Oh, and Complaining.

And now, I pass this award to:

1. My Crazy Life With A Toddler
2. Mom Of Two Dancers
3. Mommyhood Is Thankless
4. Seeryus Mama
5. Thoughts from the Mrs.






Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

3 comments:

  1. You ARE fabulous, congrats on the award.

    I wanted to drop by and wish you a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks so much for thinking of me. I'm completely flattered. You've made my day. Thanks so much for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Congrats on the award and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...