Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sharing The Love

[Proximidade_Blog_Award[1].jpg]

I just received an award from Me And My Boys! OK, I lied.... I didn't JUST get it... This has been in my in box, and on my mind for quite some time now...
But I'd like to extend a special thank you to Abby @ Me And My Boys it always a pleasure to read what she's shared.

The award states "This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

So, I am going to pass this award on, those who feel compelled to share feel free... Those that do not... Shame on you... No, Just kidding...

Here my recipients!



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

3 comments:

  1. Congrations to you. I also really enjoy your blog.

    And thanks so much for giving me the award as well. I haven't been blogging very long, only since October and sometimes I wonder why I do it. It's so nice to get those comments that people enjoy your blog. And the awards, wow. I'm ferklempt now.

    I'll get my award selection up as soon as I can, right now I have to go perform some elfin magic (somehow get all these dang gifts wrapped with my bum thumb.)

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award!

    We are celebrating Christmas for my side of the family this weekend, so I will be adding it to my blog sometime this coming week.

    Thanks again! EJ

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...